When you purchase a non-custom regular or Black Edition Brompton bike you may be eligible to receive a $100 Visa Award Card or an item of Brompton luggage, rewards will only be available while stocks last. Offer valid on bikes purchased in-store from the Brompton dealer network, all locations listed on the Brompton website, between September 6th 2017 and November 30th, 2017.
Claims must be submitted within 30 days of purchase date. Offer valid only for legal residents of the United States and the District of Colombia who are individual consumers. Recipients must be at least 18 years old. In order to receive the cash rebate or an item of Brompton luggage, the recipient must register their purchase on the Brompton website Brompton.com/My-Brompton to access the online rebate verification form. Once your bike is registered, the offer will be located under the "My Offers" section.
Information required to claim the cash rebate or reward:
• Proof of purchase (receipt from the store you purchased the bike from, showing the date, bike spec purchased, amount and store) – to be uploaded as a file in one the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and PDF
• Serial number of the bike, found on the back of the seat post. It is a 10 digit number beginning with 16, 17 or 18.
• Email address (if you received an email notification of this offer, please enter the same email address)
• Postal address within the United States (with the exception of Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico) for the reward to be sent to. PO Boxes will not be mailed to.
Please allow up to 12 weeks after submitting your claim for delivery of your
rewards. Limit one offer per email address and two offers per household/address. Brompton Bicycle reserves the right to confirm identification and request additional proof of purchase to substantiate claim. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Please retain copies of the materials you submit.
The information you submit herein is used for internal purposes only and will not be shared, sold or otherwise distributed.
Summary of our terms and conditions.
• Rebate applies only to a non-custom regular or Black Edition
Brompton bike and cannot be redeemed for any other product (including any custom Brompton bike, Nickel Edition and any other Special Edition bike). Model year 2016 or newer.
• Proof of purchase is required in the form of a store receipt,
a copy of which must be uploaded to the rebate redemption platform.
• The rebate cannot be applied to a bike purchased online.
• The rebate is limited to 200 rewards, a mixture of: 50 x $100 cash rewards and 150 items of Brompton luggage, of four different kinds. These rewards will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
• The rebate is only effective for purchases made from September 6th 2017 through November 30th 2017. For purchases made thereafter, this offer will not be honored. The rebate claim must be made within 30 days of purchase.
• The rebate portal will remain open until December 31st.
• After verification of purchase, the recipient will receive the rebate selected in the form of either a cash card or physical piece of luggage after approximately 12 weeks.
• Brompton reserves the right to cancel the rebate program at any time; all verified claims submitted before that date will be honored.
• For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The card may be used everywhere debit Visa is accepted. This prepaid card is issued for loyalty, award or promotional purposes only. No cash or ATM access. Valid only in the USA. The prepaid card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from VISA U.S.A. Inc. PrePaid-USA is an Independent Sales Organizations (ISO) pursuant to an agreement with Sunrise Banks, N. A.