Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are Thousand's original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
The Thousand Heritage Helmet in Stealth Black has a dial fit system which allows a proper fit for every ride, and a one hand buckle fastener guaranteed to leave your finger pinch-free. Finished with an all-black shell, logo, trim and rivets for a strong monochromatic look, which perfectly complements the utilitarian nylon straps. This classic helmet includes seven air vents and three cooling channels to always keep you cool.
- Nylon straps.
- One Handed Magnetic Fastener.
- 7 Ventsa with Internal Channeling.
- Integrated Dial Fit System For Precise Adjustments.
- Built-in low-profile Visor.
- Secret PopLock for Securing Your Helmet With Your Lock.
- Design inspired by vintage styles of 50’s & 60’S.
- Lightweight: 401g (S), 460g (M), 490g (L).
- Color: Stealth Black – All black shell, logo, trim and rivets for a monochrome look.
- Anti-Theft Guarantee.
- Safety Certified: CPSC, ASTM F1492 and CE EN1078
Small: 54-56cm (21.25"-22.5")
Medium: 56.5cm-58.5cm (22.5"-23.25")
Large: 59-61cm (23.25"-24.5")