Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are Thousand's original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
The Thousand Heritage Helmet in Carbon Black has a dial fit system which allows a proper fit for every ride, and a one hand buckle fastener guaranteed to leave your finger pinch-free. Finished with vegan leather straps for a vintage take and black shell with white moto trim. This classic helmet includes seven air vents and three cooling channels to always keep you cool.
- Vegan leather straps.
- One Handed Magnetic Fastener.
- 7 Vents with Internal Channeling.
- Integrated Dial Fit System For Precise Adjustments.
- Built-in low-profile Visor.
- Secret PopLock for Securing Your Helmet With Your Lock.
- Design inspired by vintage styles of 50’s & 60’S.
- Lightweight: 401g (S), 460g (M), 490g (L).
- Color: Carbon Black - Vintage inspired black shell with white moto trim.
- Anti-Theft Guarantee.
- Safety Certified: CPSC, ASTM F1492 and CE EN1078
Small: 54-56cm (21.25"-22.5")
Medium: 56.5cm-58.5cm (22.5"-23.25")
Large: 59-61cm (23.25"-24.5")