Brompton has had a red in the range since the earliest days, and House Red is our latest vintage to continue the tradition. Not too loud, but the classic tone does enough to stand out when out on the streets. Feel free-spirited as you move in and around the city, and if you need to get away, just pop your Brompton on a plane, train, or in the car and create your adventure. Thanks to its compact size, the Brompton fold-up is welcomed at most places and venues.
The Brompton M6R in House Red features an M-type handlebar, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas. Includes mudguards which is the perfect option if you live in a rainy region, and a rear rack, that offers extra space to secure your belongings.
- Model: M6R
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version R (includes mudguards and rack)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: House Red
- Extremities Color: House Red
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon: solidly-built tire, with a Kevlar belt and a thicker sidewall for increased puncture resistance. Finished with reflective sidewalls.
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3'' (H) x 23'' (W) x 10.6'' (D) (645 mm x 585mm x 270mm)
- Weight (approx.): 27.07 lbs
- Front Carrier Block: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes