Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Racing Green is quintessentially a British hue, with a nostalgic nod to the livery of some of the first racing cars developed in the UK. Understated and stylish, moves seamlessly between town and country. The Brompton M6L in Racing Green features an M-type handlebar known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather.
- Model: M6L
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: Racing Green
- Extremities Color: Racing Green
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 26.76 lbs
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes