Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
The 2-tone H6R in Racing Green and Black is quintessentially British, with a nostalgic nod to the delivery of some of the first racing cars developed in the UK. Understated and stylish, moves seamlessly between town and country. Pairs excellently with the Brompton Borough range of bags. The Brompton H6R in Racing Green features a H-type handlebar supporting a more upright riding style. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas. Attached mudguards are the perfect option if you live in a rainy region, and the inclusion of a rear rack really maximises this model's luggage-carrying capacity
To make it even more stylish and complete, we've included a Brooks saddle, in hand-crafted brown leather, and Dynamo lighting, which powers the front and rear lights from the hub. This is combined with a stand-light to maintain power when stationary, meaning there is no charging required.
- Model: H6R
- Handlebar Type: H type (1075mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version R (includes mudguards and rack)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: Racing Green
- Extremities Color: Black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks B17 Special: Durable handmade leather saddle with traditional hammered copper rivets and copper plated rails
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: SP Hub Dynamo (SV-8): Dynamo lighting powers the front and rear lights from the hub. It produces approx. 25 lumens of power and it offers low weight, low rolling resistance and high efficiency
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon: solidly-built tire, with a Kevlar belt and a thicker sidewall for increased puncture resistance. Finished with reflective sidewalls.
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3'' (H) x 23'' (W) x 10.6'' (D) (645 mm x 585mm x 270mm)
- Weight (approx.): 27.7 lbs
- Front Carrier Block: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes