Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
A deep navy hue, which delivers style without shouting. Pairs nicely with the silver componentry and is dark enough to conceal dust and spray from the roads. The H6L in Tempest Blue features an H-type handlebar supporting a more upright riding style. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, while the included mudguards are an essential for cycling in any weather.
- Model: H6L
- Handlebar Type: H type (1075mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: Tempest Blue
- Extremities Color: Tempest Blue
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 25.3'' (H) x 23'' (W) x 10.6'' (D) (645 mm x 585mm x 270mm)
- Weight (approx.): 26.63 lbs
- Front Carrier Block: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes