Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Keep things simple with our classic black finish, which never goes out of fashion.The Brompton H6L in Black features an H-type handlebar supporting a more upright riding style, great if you enjoy riding while enjoying scenic views. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, while the included mudguards are a perfect oaption if you live in a region that rains.This model also features a Brooks C17 saddle; Brooks have been crafting saddles since 1866 and have become the choice of discerning riders. The Cambium saddle is ready to ride for all weathers and roads, the flexibility of a natural rubber top on the simple construction of the cambium saddle has been designed to move with you on the journey.
- Model: H6L
- Handlebar Type: H type (1075mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Color: Black
- Extremities Color: Black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 all weather - The Cambium saddle performs well on long journeys thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top and which offers flexible performance and all-day weather protection
- Saddle Color: Black
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Reflectors only
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 26.63 lbs
- Front Carrier Block: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our bags range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes